The operator that processes your personal data is Mária Baňasová – BASPOL Priemyselná štvrť 221 083 01 Sabinov REG No.: 34816313 The company is registered in the Trade Register of the District Office Prešov, registration no. 708-6163.
Processing of messages sent via the contact form and personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, eventually. address, phone number, company registration number
purpose (s): communication with customers or those interested in the service offered.
We will only process the data you fill in the contact form for the purpose of contacting you and responding to your message for a period of 5 years.
Your personal information we process for purposes comes from the following sources:
– you provided us with the data eg. in connection with the conclusion of the contract or with the consent given; or
– in selected justified cases, we obtain data from public sources, lists and records, such as business register, trade register, etc.
Usually, your personal information is stored with us for the duration of our mutual contractual relationship and for the duration of the limitation period of any of our or your related claims. However, if we process your personal data with your consent, your personal data will be stored with us for the longest period for which you have given us your consent, i. for a period of 5 years, or until your consent is revoked if you withdraw it before that period expires.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
1) Right of access
You can ask us to access the personal information we process about you. From the position of the operator we will also provide you with a copy of the processed personal data.
2) Right to repair
You may ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information we process about you.
3) Right of erasure
You can ask us to delete your personal information if any of the following occurs:
– personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– you have withdrawn the consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal reason for the processing;
– Your personal data has been processed illegally;
– Your personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation laid down in Union or Member State law applicable to the Controller;
– Your personal information has been collected in connection with the offer of information society services.
– Right to restrict processing
You may ask the Operator to restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the following occurs:
– You have denied the accuracy of the personal data for the time necessary for the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– The processing of your personal data is unlawful, but you refuse to delete this data and instead ask to restrict its use;
– The controller no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but you require it to identify, exercise or defend legal claims;
– You have disputed the processing of your personal data under Art. 21, par. 1 EU Regulations until it is verified that the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh your legitimate reasons.
Right to data portability
In the cases envisaged by the EU Regulation, you have the right to obtain the personal data concerning you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, without prejudice to the rights and freedoms of others.
Right of withdrawal of consent
If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose for which you gave your consent at any time.
Right to object
You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data by our company for the purposes of direct marketing based on our legitimate interest.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, https://dataprotection.gov.sk/.
You can contact our Privacy Officer with your requests, questions, or complaints by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone. no. +421 948 640 950. Exercising your rights is free of charge, unless the law provides otherwise.
Our websites and other computer systems are secured by technical and organizational measures against access and alteration of your data by unauthorized persons as well as against their loss and destruction. You only communicate with our website in encrypted form, so that the transfer of personal data is protected. You can identify the encrypted data transfer by displaying a closed symbol, such as a key or lock, in the status bar of your web browser.